Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme UP Widow Pension Scheme 2022 Widow Pension Scheme Application Process Uttar Pradesh , UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Vidhwa Pension Scheme Application Status | sspy-up.gov.in/HindiPages/widow_h.aspx
Uttar Pradesh government has started widow pension for all the widows and needy women of the state. Under this scheme, the state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide financial assistance so that they can become self-reliant and live their lives peacefully. Today in this article we will tell you Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme We will provide complete information about like eligibility criteria, benefits, how to apply etc. So stay with us till the end of the article.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022
The state government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the Widow Pension Scheme for the welfare of destitute women. Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme will be given to women living below the poverty line of the state whose husband has died. Under this scheme, a pension amount of Rs 500 will be provided to the beneficiary. Pension will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary hence it is mandatory that the beneficiary has a bank account and the bank account should be linked to Aadhaar.
|UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Highlights|
|name of the scheme||Widow Pension Scheme|
|Scheme launched by which state||Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||widow women of the state|
|What should be the age of a widow?||Age 18 to 60 years|
|How much pension money will be given?||Rs 330 every month|
UP Widow pension benefits
- Widow women will be able to support themselves
- they won’t have to depend on anyone
- Every month rupees will be given by the government
- Will be able to avail benefits in other government schemes also
- Widow woman should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Widow woman should be between 18 to 60 years of age and her husband has died.
- At present the woman is not getting the benefits of other existing schemes like UP Vraddha Pension Scheme.
- The widowed woman is living below the poverty line.
- The woman has not remarried. And the children of the widow woman should be minor.
Click Here For:- View Uttar Pradesh Government Order online
For Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme, the applicant will have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- woman’s age certificate
- Current passport size photo
- Woman’s Identity Card (Identity Certificate)
- Bank passbook of any government bank
- Most important income certificate
- Death certificate of the woman’s late husband
How to apply for UP Widow Pension?
- As soon as you click on the link, the home page will open, you will see the link for Widow Pension i.e. “Destitute Women Pension”, go to it.
- After this, press the link “Apply Online”.
- To open the UP Widow Pension Scheme online application form, go to the “New Entry Form” link below.
- Female applicant has to fill her personal details, bank details and income details and then fill other important details. “Save” Will have to do.
- As soon as the female applicant clicks on Save, her registration form will be registered.
How to check application status of UP Widow Pension?
- Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2022 official website Go to.
- Here on home page you will see the link of application status, click on it.
- “Login to know the status of the application” You will have to click on the link.
- After this you will have to enter your application number and password and fill the given verification code.
- As soon as you click on login, you will get information about your application form.
by planrelated Some? Important Question And Answer (FAQ)
What is the objective of Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
The objective of the scheme is to empower the destitute women of the state.
What is the benefit of UP Widow Pension Scheme?
Under the scheme, widow women of the state will be given Rs 330 every month.
How to apply online for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme?
You have to go to the Aadhaar website and register yourself.