Today we will share all the important points of the Uttarakhand migrant workers registration which has been launched by the Chief Minister of the Uttarakhand state that is Mr. Trivendra Singh Rawat. All the information is given here with all the step by step procedure through which you can register yourself in the migrant worker registration website. Follow all these steps to return to your home safely and security with proper social distancing measures.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra
COVID-19 Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration @ smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in: – As you all know that nowadays the government has issued a lockdown in the entire country to prevent Corona virus infection. But many job people, students, laborers are still stuck outside in some other state, due to which they are studying many difficulties. In view of this problem, the Uttarakhand government has started online COVID-19 Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra registration to bring back the stranded people to their homes in other states of their state. You can register on this portal and take an e-pass and return to your home.
COVID-19 Uttarakhand Overseas Travel Registration
The Government of Uttarakhand has launched a website called REGISTRATION OF MIGRANTS AND OTHERS FOR TRAVELING TO UTTARAKHAND. This website is only for migrants from Uttarakhand who are citizens of Uttarakhand and they are stranded in another state. How can you register in a migrant trip and return to your home state. We will tell you the complete registration process. You read the article till the end.
Uttrakhand pravasi Yatra Panjikaran
|Name||Uttarakhand Overseas Travel Registration|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat|
|Beneficiaries||Residents stranded in another state|
|Objective||Bringing back the stuck people|
|Launched on||30 April 2020|
Documents required for Overseas Travel Registration –
- Aadhar Card
- Candidate’s original address certificate
- mobile number
- Address of where it is stranded
Guidelines for migrant citizens by the Uttarakhand government
- Migrant citizens must first register online.
- Migrant citizens should have an Aadhaar number in the form of a document.
- No person can go home at will. It has been banned by the government.
- After registering, an OTP will be sent by the candidate to the registered mobile number.
- Only after the decision of the Uttarakhand government will the migrants be able to go to their home.
- The diaspora will go to get their state corona test done.
- The migrant will be quarantined 14 days as soon as he goes home.
The migrant workers of Uttarakhand who are stranded in other states contact the following numbers: Now all these numbers have been activated, all these numbers have been issued by the Uttarakhand government for the helpline for the people of Uttarakhand who are stranded in other states.
COVID-19 Uttarakhand Overseas Travel Registration
As you all know that corona infection is increasing day by day in India, due to which more than a thousand deaths have occurred in India today. The government had announced a lockdown from March 24 to March 3, so that the infection did not spread much. And the government had also banned the movement of all people. Due to which people who went to work from their state to another state got stuck and all factory office shops were closed due to lockdown. Poor Mazdur people started losing their means of income and in some states, laborers started going to their homes on foot.
Seeing the same problem, the central government announced to bring the migrant people to their homes. And in this scheme CM Trivendra Singh Rawat gave the green signal and for this, launched a website in which the trapped citizens can register and go to their home. In this too, full attention will be taken for social distancing. And as soon as they go home, the migrant people will be quarantined for 14 days.
How to apply for COVID-19 Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration online?
If you are a resident of Uttarakhand and you are stranded in another state, then we are going to tell you how you can register in Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Yojana and go to your home. You can follow our given steps –
First of all, you have to visit the official website of REGISTRATION OF MIGRANTS AND OTHERS FOR TRAVELING TO UTTARAKHAND.
On clicking on migrant travel, the application form will open in front of you.
Uttarakhand Overseas Travel Pass Application Form
Steps 1 – Personal Information
- Who is going to register – by you or by someone else Self or Local Contact
- Declaration – Whether or not corona has symptoms.
- Kategiri has to be selected.
- Age of traveling person.
- The name of the traveling person.
- Traveling gender
- Mobile number of the traveling person.
- Aadhar card number
- Other ID Number
- Tick this option – I give my consent for the purpose of validating my Aadhaar card. (I hereby give my consent to use my Aadhar Card Number for verification purpose)
- Your status in the Arogya Setu App.
Step 2- Where you are living now Outside Uttarakhand (Present Location-Outside Uttarakhand)
- State name
- District Name
- Name of the city
- Number of family members who want to come to Uttarakhand with you. no of family members staying with you & want to come back to Uttarakhand
- Mode of Travel
Step 3- Information of family members and address in Uttarakhand (Family Member Details – Address in Uttarakhand)
- District Name
- Tehsil / Taluka / Mandal Name (Tehsil / Taluk / Mandal Name)
- Village / Ward Name
- Home Address
Step 4 – Who will you contact in Uttarakhand (Contact Person in Uttarakhand)
- Name of person
- Person’s mobile
Step 5 – Tick the announcement
- I declare that the information provided by me is accurate and to the best of my knowledge.
- I am aware that when I travel back to Uttarakhand I may have to undergo a mandatory 14 days Quarantine.
- If information is found false action may be taken in Epidemic act or disaster management act.
You enter the application form correctly, you may face many problems if your application is wrong. After entering all the information, you click on the submit button. After that, you will get a message in your register phone number that you have been registered. After this you will have to wait for the phone by the bus department. Whenever the government arranges the car, you will be notified by a message in your phone.
Some questions related to COVID-19 Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration and their answers –
What is the official website of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration?
The official website of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration is http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in.
In which direction is the UK COVID-19 Overseas Travel Registration process?
The UK COVID-19 Overseas Travel Registration process is in online mode.
What is the online application process in Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra?
We have shared the complete information about applying in the article, you can apply for Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra by following the given steps.
What is the helpline number of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Yojana?
If you have any other problem related to the application, you can email the phone at the number given below.
Satvik Tower, 777 Kaulagarh Road, Rajendra Nagar, Dehradun 248001
Email ID -firstname.lastname@example.org
Uttarakhand Overseas Homecoming Scheme Online
Through the article, we have given complete information about Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Scheme and how you can apply online. If you need any other information related to this scheme or have any other problem, you can message us in the comment box below.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi