Under Uttar Pradesh Saksham Scholarship 2020, the state government provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships to students belonging to economically weaker sections who are unable to reimburse themselves. Under the UP Scholarship 2020, every year the government of the state benefits millions of students and girls through this scheme. Like last year, this year Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Registration Form will start from July 2020, but before applying online for UP Scholarship 2020, you need to know some main things related to this scheme like eligibility, necessary documents, and important guidelines. Keeping all these things in mind, today we have brought some important and important guidelines related to UP Scholarship 2019 for you.
Uttar Pradesh Saksham Scholarship 2020
For the academic session 2019-20, the Uttar Pradesh State Government has started the pre-northeast and post-matric scholarship. Under the scholarship/fee reimbursement distribution scheme, all government and non-government intermediate schools studying in the state, which are recognized by the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council, can apply under this scheme. It has started accepting applications for the current session from July 2019. Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2019 for Minorities, Backward Classes and Ordinary Classes, whose parents’ income is up to Rs. 2 lakhs and the income of parents of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and parents of students is up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs. Can apply under -20.
Pre Metric UP Scholarship
Under Pre Metric or Prithasam Scholarship, the government offers all the candidates from class 9 to class 10 the opportunity to apply under UP Scholarship 2020, after certifying the documents of all the applications to be covered under this scheme, the state government financial Full fees or fee reimbursement in their bank account as assistance. If you are studying in any class from class 6 to class 10 this year, then you can avail of this scheme.
Post matric UP scholarship 2020
Under the post-tenure scholarship, the Uttar Pradesh government provides benefits of the scheme to all students from class 11 to post-graduation every year in the form of financial assistance. If you also want to take advantage of this plan. So first of all look at all the important aspects related to the plan. To apply for UP Scholarship, you must have all the necessary documents.
|Scheme Name||UP Scholarship 2020|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Beneficiary||Students from class 6 to post-graduation|
|Objective||To Provide Financial support|
|Type of Scheme||State Government Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of Registration||In Month July 2020 (expected)|
|Last Date of Registration||In October 2020 (expected)|
Documents for UP Scholarship
- Aadhar Card
- Last year’s mark sheet
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Bank passbook and account number
- Passport size photo
Scholarship Registration Process
- The First Step Go to the official website
- The second step does your fresh registration
- Login to Fill Application
- Submit the application form and get a printout
- Now submit your Application Form Print out your institutions
Step to Do Online Fresh Registration In UP Scholarship 2020
- If you are applying online under this scheme for the first time, first go to the official website for online registration.
- In the next step, you should go to the available student section at the beginning of the website and click on the section with fresh registration.
- As soon as you select this option a new computer window will open with various registration parts.
- After this, according to your castes, like Scheduled Caste Backward Class and Scheduled Tribe, click on the registration part.
- After selecting the category, a page will open on which you should fill your information like the name of the parents, date of birth, email id, mobile number, and Aadhaar number carefully and make the password as per convenience.
- After filling all the information, check once again and after that click on the submit button.
- If all the information has been provided correctly by you, then your registration will be successful and with this, you will get the registration number.
- Now with the help of this registration program and password, you will have to log in for the next step and after a successful login, you will have to fill UP Scholarship 2020 Online From.
How to Fill UP Scholarship 2020 Application Form
- After successful registration, you get the registration number. Now, to fill the online application form in the next step, apply with the help of this registration number and password.
- After applying for filling the application form, you will have to fill all other information in the application form such as income, serial number and date of issuance of the certificate and in addition to this, you will also have to provide complete information about the examination results of the previous year.
- Provide information about non-refundable fee reimbursement and bank account.
- After filling all the information, check them once again and also upload the scanned copy of all the required documents.
- After providing all the information in the scholarship application form, temporarily secure it and take out a print out of it and check it in your school, if there is an error in it after the investigation, then rectify it otherwise submit the final to the application form.
- Final submission of the online letter and submit the printout of it to your respective school.
How To Do Renewal UP Scholarship Application Form
- Candidates who had applied for their scholarship online last year and want to renew their application in the next year of the course, get their registration number and password again on their registered mobile and log in for an online application.
- After this, you will have to update all the information after a successful login.
- After this, all the documents have to be uploaded as required.
- After securing all the information, take a print out of the application form and after rechecking submit it finally.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi