Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana is a scheme of congress government. This scheme will be going to update the previous government (BJP) flagship scheme Bhamashah Card. Bhamashah cards of households had been created and all non-public advantage schemes of social protection had been added to this card. Online application form for Jan Aadhar has already started out you can get the information about it on our portal. In this article, you can get the procedure to track your Jan Aadhaar card status and its related records please take a look.
Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana Status 2020
Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana has been launched by the Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan. The primery goal of the government behind this scheme is “One Number, One Card, One Identity” for the residents of the Rajasthan State. This scheme has important and most innovative features such as e-bazar, financial inclusion, e-commerce, institutional finance, insurances, and women empowerment. This scheme is very advantageous for the citizens and the government too. It will help the government to provide the cash as well as non-cash features and services through e- Mitra koshika network fast and to each beneficiary at the doorstep.
Highlights of Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhaar Card Yojana:
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Jan Aadhar Card Status|
|Announced by||Ashok Gehlot, Chief Minister of Rajasthan|
|Beneficial for||Citizen of the state|
|Objective||One Number, One Card, One Identity|
Benefits of the Scheme:
- This scheme will help the government to give out cash as well as non-cash benefits services faster.
- The government is going to provide the services at the doorstep throughout the state via e- mitra koshika network.
Procedure to Track The Status of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Card
To check your Jan Aadhaar Card status users need to follow few easy steps as mentioned further:
- First of all, you need to open the official portal of Jan Aadhar of Rajasthan state government which is “janaadhaar.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- On the home page of the website, you have to search “Jan Aadhar enrollment” option available at the end of the page left-hand side.
- Click the “card status” option this will open a new web page.
- Select one of the options “receipt number” or “Jan Aadhar number”.
- Now you have to enter the number you have and chosen by you “receipt number” or “Jan Aadhar number”.
- After entering the number, Click on the search option and your card status will display on the computer screen.
Helpline number: 1800-180-6127
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi