Chief Minister of Haryana Government, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar has decided to launch the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana on 21 August 2019. The foundation stone of this scheme will be done by Manohar Ji. This scheme is a scheme brought from the perspective of the security of the society. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to some families in society.
Mukhyamantri Parivar Samriddhi Yojana plays an important role in Haryana
- The Chief Minister Family Prosperity Scheme, a very important character of Haryana has been fixed for the protection of the society.
- The main objective of this scheme is to help families whose annual income is less than ₹ 180000.
- To provide prosperity to such families, an annual amount of ₹ 6000 will be provided.
- An amount of ₹ 6000 per year will be received by such families at the rate of ₹ 500 per month. This amount will be given for the upbringing of family members, daily living expenses and health-related problems.
Key points of the plan
- Only eligible for this scheme will be a resident of Haryana
- Families whose income is ₹ 180000 per annum or who have 2 acres of the land collection will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- The online application form will have to be filled for the scheme, which will be filled by the head.
- Application forms will be available at CSC centers.
- Information on family members, their occupations will have to be filled in the application forms.
- Family members will also be insured in this scheme. During the death of a member, the sum of insurance will be ₹ 200000.
- The accident insurance scheme will come under this scheme, in which the beneficiary can avail the scheme by paying ₹ 12 annually.
- The premium of Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance ₹ 330 will be deducted from the account itself every year.
Read Also: Government Schemes
Application process format
As part of the application process, the Haryana government is collecting the data of such families who can get help through the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samridhi Yojana. The process of adding people to this scheme will be started gradually with the commencement of the scheme. Many schemes are started for families such as “Family Identity Card” in which information about many families is taken. For families who are below the poverty line, this scheme is beneficial for those families.
Online application form
The filling of application forms will start from the beginning of this scheme, which is only after August 21. In this online application form, some special information will be obtained from family, members, their age and their business. All this information will be filled by the head of the family. Only after all these processes are in place, you will be called part of this scheme and will be able to take advantage of this plan well.
With the aim of Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Ji, many families and families will be well received at a higher level and every family will be healthy and full.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi