Under the Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana, small and marginal farmers of the state, who have up to 5 acres of cultivated land, will be transferred by the Jharkhand government to the farmers for the Kharif crop every year for 5000 rupees directly in the bank account. Under Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List, the beneficiaries are covered using the land ownership system/records prevailing in the state. The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of beneficiaries under the scheme will be 01.02.2019.
MMKAY Farmer List
At the time of cultivation of Kharif crop every year, the Government of Jharkhand will give a sum of ₹ 5000 per acre to the cultivating family holding total cultivable land up to 5 acres if any person or that farmer family having more than 5 acres of cultivable land. Will not get any benefit. To find the name of the farmer beneficiary in the MMKAY farmer list, read the entire process below.
Under Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana, the amount received by the beneficiaries will be given in two or more installments. After examining the list received under this scheme from their own level, the concerned Deputy Commissioner will transfer the amount to the account of the beneficiaries through DBT. Proclamation certificate given by farmers in the Exclusion Form (Form-E) prescribed for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) Scheme will also be valid for this scheme. Form-D will not be mandatory for them.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana List
|Name of scheme||Mukhyamantri Krishi Aashirwad Yojana|
|Launched by||CM Mr. Raghubar Das|
|Project cost||INR 2250 Crore|
|Beneficiary Number||22.76 Lakh|
|Start plan date||Upcoming Kharif crop|
|Purpose of the plan||Season (2019-2020)|
|Category||Doubling farmer income|
|Launch date||21 December 2018|
Jharkhand Krishi Ashirwad Yojana Key Facts 2020
- Farmers will get Rs 5000 per acre as financial assistance for farming.
- Maximum 5 acres of land to get a financial allowance.
- A total of 45 acres of agricultural land will be covered under the scheme.
- If a farmer has less than 1 acre of land, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- The scheme will start in the Kharif season from the financial year 2019-2020.
- The total cost of the project is Rs 2250 crore. The total number of the beneficiary is 22.76 lakhs
- The scheme will also provide interest in crop loans.
Krishi Aashirwad Yojana List
- Koderma District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Garhwa District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Giridih District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Gumla District Chief Minister Krishi Aashirwad Yojana List
- Chatra District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Jamtara District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Dumka District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Deoghar District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Godda District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Dhanbad District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Palamu District MMKAY Farmer List
- West Singhbhum District MMKAY Farmers List
- East Singhbhum District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Bokaro District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Pakur District Chief Minister Krishi Ashirwad Yojana List
- Ranchi District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Latehar District Kisan Ashirwad Scheme eligibility list
- Lohardaga district farmer blessing scheme eligibility list
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Sahibganj District Kisan Ashirwad Yojana Eligibility List
- Simdega District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
- Hazaribagh District MMKAY Farmers List
- Ramgarh District Kisan Ashirwad Yojana Eligibility List
- Pakur District Agricultural Blessing Scheme List
|Official Website||Click Here|
|State Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
|Central Govt. Scheme||Click Here|
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi