Dear people of Madhya Pradesh, today we are going to tell you about Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana. To provide loans through banks for setting up the industry (manufacturing) / service enterprises. Under the scheme, the benefit of margin money assistance. In addition interest grant, loan guarantee, and training will be given to the beneficiaries by the government.
Purpose of MP Yuva Udyami Yojana
After that the objective of the scheme is to provide loans through banks to set up their own industry (manufacturing) / service enterprises for the scheduled castes of society. Under the scheme, the benefit of margin money assistance, interest grant, loan guarantee, and training will be given to the beneficiaries by the government.
However, Implementation Commissioner of the scheme, Madhya Pradesh under Scheduled Caste Welfare Department State Cooperative Scheduled Caste Finance and Development Corporation Marya. Bhopal will implement the scheme through its District Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Societies.
Furthermore, the scheme has priority for agro-based industries such as agro-processing, food processing, cold storage, milk processing, kettle feed, poultry feed. Including custom hiring centers, vegetable dehydration, tissue culture, pulses mill, rice mill, oil mill, floor Priority will be given to mills, bakeries, spice making, seed grading / shorting and other agro-based / ancillary projects.
- Be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Minimum class 10th pass.
- Age should be between 18 to 40 years on the application date.
- There should not be any nationalized bank (Defaulter).
- If a person is getting assistance under any government entrepreneur /self-employment scheme. Then he will not be eligible under this scheme.
Chief Minister Yuva Udyami Yojana Assistance
- The project cost under this scheme will be a minimum of Rs 10 lakh to a maximum of Rs one crore.
- Under this scheme, 15% (maximum Rs. 12 lakhs) margin will be payable on the project cost.
- Under this scheme, the interest subsidy will be payable on the project cost at the rate of 5 percent for a maximum period of 7 years.
- The guarantee fee under this scheme will be payable at the prevailing rate for a maximum period of 7 years. Business activities will not be eligible for this scheme.
Online Application Form
- The applicant has to click on the website here to take a loan.
- Now you click on the application link under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana.
- Fill the online form when the new page opens.
- The application on the prescribed form by the applicant will be submitted by the District Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Committee Marya along with the necessary letters. The application form will be free.
- All received applications will be registered. Applicants will be notified as soon as possible to complete an incomplete application.
- The detailed project report (detailed project report) of the proposed activity by the applicant has to be certified by the Chartered Accountant and attached to the application.
Read Also :
- Andhra Pradesh
- Central Government
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- State Govt Schemes
- tamil nadu
- Union Territory (UT)
- Uttar Pradesh
- west bengal
Assistance and loan repayment
- 15 percent (maximum Rs. 12 lakhs) on the project cost. Margin money will be payable by the government/corporation and the beneficiary will have to deposit the money himself if necessary.
- The minimum period of the moratorium will be 6 months.
- After the initial moratorium, the loan repayment will be between 5 and 7 years.
Regarding the adjournment, it will be an attempt by the banks to fix maximum time but this period must be at least 6 months. In relation to the duration, it should be decided by the banks and the beneficiaries together and the efforts should be made by the banks that the repayment period should be maximum, ie up to 7 years.
- After the sanction/disbursement of the loan, the claim of margin money assistance and interest grant will be received by the banks by sending it to the Chief Executive Officer, District Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Society.
- On payment of the regular loan by the entrepreneur, the claim of the interest subsidy will be obtained by the banks from the Chief Executive Officer, District Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Society.
- Under the Credit Guarantee Fund Scheme, the reimbursement of the guarantee fee can be obtained by the Executive Officer through the District Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Society.
Offline Application Form
To apply offline, fill this form correctly and submit it to the concerned department
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi