Hello friends, the government of Jharkhand state has determined to offer at no cost LPG gas connection inside the state to all the Anganwadi centers. The government has already started out the distribution of Free LPG gas connection and chulha’s in the Anganwadi centers with the effect of 1st November 2019. This decision has been taken by means of the chief minister of the Jharkhand kingdom on 31st October 2019. To get more records about Jharkhand Mukhyamantri at no cost LPG gas Connection Scheme 2020 you need to read this article very cautiously till the endpoint of this web page.
Free LPG Gas Connection Scheme 2020
As consistent with the Jharkhand government information there still many Anganwadi centers where the food remains organized via burning wooden, condes and kerosene for the children. To put off this trouble the chief minister has decided to start a brand new scheme. The name of the scheme is the free LPG gas Connection Scheme 2020. underneath Mukhyamantri free LPG gas Connection Scheme, free LPG gas connections and chulha might be provided by the authorities in all Anganwadi centers inside the state.
Jharkhand LPG Connection Scheme Features
In front of additional chief KK Khandelwal of Finance department, Dr. Sunil Kumar Varnwal, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Amitabh Kaushal, Secretary, women, child development and Social security department, chief Minister of Jharkhand state Mr. Raghubar Das has declared this scheme in the evaluate assembly of the women, child development and Social security branch on Thirty First October, 2019. The government has started out the distribution of at no cost chulha and gas connections too. The government has determined to offer the connections and chulha before March 2020 as fixed by the chief minister.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Free LPG Gas Connection Scheme 2020|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister of Jharkhand State Mr. Raghubar Das|
|Declared on||31st October 2019|
|Started from||1st November 2019|
|Benefits||Free LPG gas connections and chulha|
There are approx 38432 Anganwadi Centers in the Jharkhand state. According to the Chief Minister, this scheme will costing around Rs.6300 per center. For the effective implementation of the scheme, the state government will have to bear Rs. 24 Crores.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Central Government
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- State Govt Schemes
- tamil nadu
- Union Territory (UT)
- Uttar Pradesh
- west bengal
Advantage of the scheme:
- All The Anganwari centers of State will get the free LPG gas cylinders (two), a gas stove, gas pipe, Regulator and Booklet – containing guidelines for using it (User Manual) under this scheme.
- The mail benefits of this scheme will reduce the effort of the Anganwadi workers for preparing food.
- All The children at Anganwari Ceter will get hot and nutritious food to eat.
- This scheme will solve various problems of workers which they are facing while preparing the food.
Note: to get more details and update about the scheme you need to stay tuned with our web portal and keep reading our articles
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi