Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal to allocate an additional budget of 100 crore rupees for Rajasthan Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme-2019 on 25th September 2019. With this decision farmers will get the benefit of long-term loan waiver scheme. Now The mortgaged land held by the farmers will be freed and can be registered again in their name.
In Rajasthan, the loan of the farmers will be forgiven, this will give a great relief to the farmers, in view of the suicides of the farmers, the head of the farmers is getting so much burden, so the government has announced to forgive the farmers loan, how much the loan has been forgiven and whose We will provide you this complete information in our article, please read this article carefully of our Rajasthan loan waiver scheme. Take full advantage.
Two categories of farmers created for loan waiver
The government has created two categories of farmers for the loan waiver of two lakh rupees. The first category includes small and marginal farmers owning up to 2 hectares of agricultural land. This category will include those farmers whose previous Vasundhara Raje government had waived loans up to Rs 50 thousand, the remaining one and a half lakh rupees will be forgiven by the present government. In this way, the total debt of two lakh rupees of each farmer will be forgiven.
The second category includes those farmers who do not fall in the category of small and marginal, but during the tenure of the previous government, debt was waived on a proportionate basis. The remaining amount will now be adjusted to the new debt waiver.
Friends, we want to tell you here that it is being told that the debt which is there has been forgiven by the farmers. Due to the loan waiver of the farmers, the farmers will be able to breathe a lot of relief and there will be no debt burden on the farmers and the buildings will also be able to do farming.
Rajasthan farmer loan waiver
- Small and marginal farmers are the most vulnerable sections of society. Therefore, the State Government has decided to start the Agricultural Debt Waiver Scheme / Overdue Crop Rin Maafi Scheme Rajasthan.
- Under this scheme, the entire overdue loan amount of all farmers will be exempted.
- Apart from this, the government will waive every loan taken up to Rs 2 lakh per farmer.
- The Rajasthan State Government has allocated a budget of Rs 8000 crore for the successful implementation of the Kisan Rin Maafi Yojana.
- In 2019, the government will provide Rs 384 crore as subsidy.
- In addition, the government will provide Rs 160 crore as compensation interest.
Read Also :
- Central Government
- State Govt Schemes
- Union Territory (UT)
Farmer Loan Waiver certificate
- For the first time in Rajasthan, more than 29 lakh marginal, small and other farmers associated with cooperative banks will be given the task of waiving crop loans up to Rs 2 lakh.
- With this, farmers will get the benefit of a loan waiver of about 8000 crores.
- In the last four and a half years, 31 lakh 65 thousand metric tons worth of agricultural produce worth more than Rs 10, 600 crore was made a record.
- The farmers taking new loans will also get the benefit of insurance cover of Rs 10 lakh under the Raj Sahkar Personal Accident Insurance Scheme.
- Eligible farmers come to the loan waiver camp organized in the Village Service Cooperative Society and get their loan waiver certificate there.
- The farmer should deposit the remaining balance after the original loan waiver and get the same loan as before.
- For information related to the camp, contact the branch of Village Service Cooperative Society or District Central Cooperative Bank.
Watch Rajasthan Farmer Loan Waiver List Online
- Firstly you have to visit the official website http://lwa.rajasthan.gov.in/
- After coming to its official website, you have to click on the search button
- After clicking on the search button, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to select the following options correctly, such as – Bank Name, Branch Name, PACS Name
- After selecting the right options correctly, you will have to click on the Submit button shown below, after which you will see the Rajasthan Debt Waiver List of your area, in which you can easily check your name.
- All the farmers could quickly take benefit of the two lakh rupees’ forgiveness scheme.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020