Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana -Friends, all of you are welcome on our website…. Here you will be provided the right information about all types of a government scheme, so let’s go about “One family one job plan 2020 / Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020”. The objective of this scheme is to employ the youth of the state. To provide opportunities for a better future. While announcing the scheme, the Chief Minister also said that families who leave 15,000 jobs after being discharged will be recruited by March 2020 and will get the job. Under this scheme, only those families whose families do not have any government job.
One Family One Job Scheme has been launched by Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Chamling. 15,000 youth of the state will be provided employment through this scheme. Under this scheme, only one person from each unemployed family will get work. The objective of this scheme is to provide opportunities for a better future by giving employment to the youth of the state. While announcing the scheme, the Chief Minister also said that, if any family, which is left after giving employment to 15,000, will join by March 2019 and they will get work. Under this scheme, only those families who do not already have a government job in their family.
One Family One Job Sikkim Chief Minister Pawan Kumar Chamling launched the ‘One Family, One Job’ scheme on 12 January 2019. The plan was announced by Pawan Kumar Chamling during the 2018 winter session of the state assembly.
Chief Minister Chamling, the longest-serving Chief Minister in independent India, personally handed over temporary appointment letters to two beneficiaries in each of the state’s 32 assembly constituencies. Under the scheme, a gesture was made to launch the scheme during the ‘Rozgar Mela 2019’ at the packed Paljor Stadium.
Chamling’s Sikkim Democratic Font government had earlier announced that 20,000 youth would be given temporary jobs immediately under the scheme.
The essential criteria for a family job plan are as follows –
- In this scheme, the person getting a job should be between 18 – 55 years old.
- Such a family that has a pucca house in the name of any member, no member of that family can take advantage of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the person whose annual income is less than Rs 3 lakh.
- The person getting the job under this scheme should be a citizen of India.
- The youth of poor families will be given jobs under the scheme.
- No member of the applicant’s family should have a government job. The family from which any person must be engaged in a government job, that family cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Documents for a family job plan
- To apply, a person must have an identity card, voter ID card.
- The person applying must have an income certificate.
- Application bonafide
- 2 passport size photographs are required.
- Aadhaar card is required with the applicant.
- caste certificate
How to fill Ek Pariwar Ek Naukri Yojana 2020 online form?
- To apply for a family one plan, first, you have to go to its official website, which is https://www.sikkim.gov.in/ .
- After that, you click on the link related to the scheme.
- Now read the given information carefully and fill the form.
- Now click on the submit button in the last, this way your form will be filled.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi