Diesel Anudan-Farmers will now have to apply online for subsidy on the irrigation of crops. Registered farmers will have to upload the receipt for the purchase of diesel from the authorized vendor along with the application on the departmental portal.
The government has reduced the amount of diesel subsidy to farmers to Rs 50 per liter. The earlier grant was Rs 40 per liter. The government has reduced the rate of electricity per unit for agricultural work from 96 paise to 75 paise. This rate will be for both government and private. The government will bear about Rs 200 crore on subsidy. It was found in the meeting that the Energy Department will install a new transformer within 48 hours, instead of 72 hours earlier, on receipt of the transformer malfunction. For four paddy irrigation, farmers will get Rs 400 per acre as diesel subsidy.
Similarly, the subsidy will be given on both maize crops. In other Kharif crops, diesel subsidy will be given for three irrigation of pulses, oilseeds, seasonal vegetables, medicinal and aromatic plants. The new rule will apply equally to villages and cities. The bank will make payments to all farmers in one click. The district administration will send the list of beneficiary farmers to the bank first.
Important information for diesel anudan
1. In the farmer application, enter your name and your father/husband’s name as per the name mentioned in Aadhaar.
2. In the farmer’s application, please enter the bank statement associated with Aadhaar otherwise the amount of diesel grant will not be transferred.
3. In the application, cultivators are divided into three types (self, sharecropper, self + sharecropper). Farmers will be able to apply for any one type.
4. In the case of “self”, the farmers will enter the police station number, account number, Khera number, total irrigated rakwa and two names of next-door farmers and upload diesel acknowledgment.
5. In the case of “sharecropper”, the farmers will upload the Khesra number, two irrigated rake and two names of the next-door farmers and their verified documents and diesel acknowledgment.
6. In case of “self + shareholder”, the farmer number “account”, account number, khesra number, total irrigated rakwa, two names of adjacent farmers and khesra number for sharecropper, total irrigated rakwa, agal- Will upload two names of adjacent farmers as well as documents and diesel acknowledgment verified by them.
7. According to the total irrigated acreage given by the farmer, the total grant amount will be determined which will be displayed at the time of application.
8. After entering the mandatory information, the farmer will select the affidavit given below in the application and click on the Next button. A new inquiry page will open in front of the farmer. If the farmer has uploaded the mandatory document, then the button available on the inquiry page will appear in green color and the farmer will confirm the check and click on the “submit final” button otherwise the check button will appear in black indicating that the mandatory document is not uploaded Has been made and the application is not complete. On clicking the “Final Submit Button”, the farmer will receive the application number on the mobile via SMS and simultaneously the application will be automatically sent online to the concerned agricultural coordinator for verification.
Online application for Bihar Diesel Anudan / subsidy
- Friends, if you also want to get the Bihar Diesel grant, then you have to click on the website given here.
- After clicking on the website, you will see the link “Diesel anudan” for diesel grants.
- Quickly click on the link “Diesel anudan”.
- Now the subsidy page will open in front of you.
- Friends, now you have to enter the type of grant, diesel grant application, registration and registration ID here.
- Friends, if you fill the form of diesel grant very carefully, the subsidy bank will put it in your account.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi