Friends, Bhamashah Yojana, run by Vasundhara Rajeji, has been a huge success in the state. In this article, you are going to give complete information about Bhamashah Yojana. The most important part of the plan is the Bhamashah Card. I will tell you how to download the Bhamashah card online, how to search, how to watch online. Also, those who have applied will get the information to see Bhamashah Card Status in this article.
Read this article completely for every aspect of Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Yojana
The main objective of Bhamashah Yojana is to bring transparency in the benefits to the beneficiaries. Through the Bhamashah Card, the benefit of more than fifty government schemes is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account. Through this card, you can now withdraw money also.
Key points of Bhamashah Card Scheme
- Women are made the head of the family and their bank accounts are opened and the benefits of any scheme are being sent directly to the account.
- Rupay cards were given to the beneficiaries under the scheme. Through this card, the facility to withdraw money from the nearest Bhamashah center is available.
- The beneficiary keeps getting information about any transaction in the account through SMS
- The biggest advantage of this scheme is that government schemes will eliminate corruption.
The aim of the Bhamashah scheme of Rajasthan
- Financially empowering women.
- Complete financial inclusion in the state.
- Providing cash and non-cash benefits to all residents of the state.
- Providing a multi-purpose identity card in the state.
- Every family in the state is eligible for this scheme.
- A woman in the family should have a bank account through the Bhamashah Card.
- Only women will have the right to the amount in the bank account.
Benefits of the scheme
- Women’s empowerment and self-reliance will be promoted.
- Financial inclusion for all categories.
- The direct transfer of cash to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Banking services near home.
- Cash and non-cash benefits at home with complete transparency and without delay.
- Establish the correct identification of family members.
- Benefits of schemes in the form of social security pension, scholarship scheme, NREGA payment.
Documents required for application
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Ration magazine
- Pan Card
- Water bills, electricity bills, telephone bills
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Bank account statement
- Current mobile number
Read Also :
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
Apply Online for Bhamashah Card
Bhamashah card will be given to every beneficiary participating in the scheme, through this card you will be able to take advantage of various schemes. Let us now know how to fill the online form of Bhamashah Card?
- First of all, you have to go to the Bhamashah Enrollment page
- Now click on the first link i.e. “Citizen Registration”
- Now fill all the information requested in the new page correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on “Submit”
- Now you will be allotted a registration number, with the help of this registration number you will be able to enroll Bhamashah.
- Below the registration number will be given the link to enroll, you have to click on it
- Enter the registration number on the new page and click search
- Now the nomination details page will open in which the head of the family will have to give his information first and then add the members.
- After filling in the correct information of the head and family, file a nomination. Now you will get Bhamashah receipt number which you should keep
- Now the next task is to upload the required documents. By entering your Bhamashah receipt number, you will be able to add the necessary documents to your enrollment application.
Check Bhamashah Card Status Online
Now we will know how to view the status of the Bhamashah card online. It is necessary to know the Bhamashah Receipt Number or Family Identification Number to see the status:
- Go to the card status page first.
- Choose one of both the receipt number or family identification number and fill in the number
- Now by clicking on the search link, you can see Bhamashah Card Status.
Find Bhamashah Card
Let us tell you that to download or print Bhamashah card, it is mandatory to have a registered mobile number of Bhamashah slip and any registered member of the family:
- First of all login to sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Click the E-Mitra link after login. You will find this in KIOSK / POS Apps section
- After opening the dashboard, click on “Utility”
- After opening the new page, go to the Advanced Search section and choose according to the photo below.
- Now click on “Enrollment” when the new page opens
- Now click on the link e Bhamashah card
- To download the card, you have to provide the requested information
- There will be an OTP verification by Aadhaar registered number before downloading the Bhamashah card.
- After this, you will be able to download this Bhamashah card in pdf format.
- Central Government (84)
- Chhattisgarh (5)
- State Govt Schemes (122)
- Union Territory (UT) (11)
- Delhi (11)
- Updates (57)