Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, Online Form, Application, Eligibility, Beneficiary, Benefit, Documents, Official Website, Registration, Helpline Number (Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Maharashtra in Hindi) (Online Form, Apply, Eligibility, Documents, Registration, Benefit, Beneficiary, Official Website, Helpline Number)
Farmers living in the state of Maharashtra need to be happy now, because just as they were getting ₹ 6000 in a year under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now they are getting ₹ 6000 per year under the Namo Shetkari Maha Scheme launched by the Maharashtra Government. Under the Samman Nidhi Scheme, you will also get ₹ 6000 in a year. The good thing is that to get the benefit of this scheme, you will not need to leave the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. That means you can take advantage of both the schemes. Let us know in detail in this article what is Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana and how to apply for Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 (Namo Setkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Maharashtra in Hindi)
|name of the scheme||Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|who started||Maharashtra Chief Minister Eknath Shinde ji|
|when did you start||May, 2023|
|Beneficiary||farmers of maharashtra|
|Objective||To give Rs 6000 per year to farmers|
|helpline number||to be launched soon|
Under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Central Government is giving 6 rupees to the farmers.,Rs 000 per year.
What is Namo Shetkari Many Together Nidhi Yojana (What is Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme)
For the welfare of farmers, ₹ 6000 is given to the beneficiary farmers in a year under Kisan Samman Nidhi by the Central Government. In the same sequence, now under the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme launched by the Maharashtra Government, farmer brothers will be able to get ₹ 6000 in a year. That means they will get ₹ 6000 under Kisan Samman Nidhi and about ₹ 6000 under Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, in this way farmers will be able to get ₹ 12000 in 1 year.
Objective of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana (Namo Shetkari Many Together Nidhi Objective)
As you know, under the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, a total of ₹ 6000 is already given by the government to the beneficiary farmer brothers across the country in a year, which comes in three different installments. In such a situation, the Maharashtra government thought that they should also run a scheme which would be beneficial for the farmers and that is why the Maharashtra government has started the Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana to help the farmers financially. This scheme will prove to be a milestone in meeting the financial needs of the farmers to some extent.
Under Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana, Maharashtra Government provides Rs. 50 for daughters.,Is giving Rs 000.
Benefits of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme And Properties (Namo Shetkari Many Together Nidhi Benefit and Features)
- The benefit of the scheme will be available exclusively only to the farmer brothers of Maharashtra state.
- The benefit of the scheme will be given equally to all the farmer brothers of Maharashtra. Caste and religion will not be taken into account in this.
- Maharashtra government will give ₹ 6000 as honorarium to the farmer brothers under this scheme.
- Under Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana by Maharashtra Government, every month the beneficiary farmer brothers will get ₹ 1000 directly in their bank account.
- To give the money, the government will use Direct Benefit Transfer mode and will provide the money to the farmers in their bank accounts.
- With the money coming into the bank account, the brokers will not get any chance to embezzle the money.
- More than 1 crore farmers of Maharashtra are going to benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers will be able to use the money received under the scheme for farming or for their other works.
- A budget of approximately Rs 6900 crore has been fixed by the government so that more and more farmers can get the benefits of the scheme.
- Due to getting money under the scheme, the economic condition of the farmer brothers of Maharashtra will improve rapidly and they will be more motivated to do farming than before.
Eligibility in Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme (Eligibility)
- Only permanent residents living in Maharashtra will be eligible for the scheme.
- The person getting the benefit of the scheme should be a farmer.
- The applicant should have land in his own name.
- The applicant must be registered with the Agriculture Department of Maharashtra.
- The bank account of the applicant person should be linked to the Aadhar card.
- The applicant person should have all the important documents available.
Maharashtra govt. provides Rs.51,000 to schedule caste and nav buddha students under Swadhar Yojana maharashtra
Documents in Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Aadhar card
- permanent certificate
- I Certificate
- ground documents
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Application for Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme
- The official website for this scheme has not been launched yet by the government. However, once the website is launched, you will have to apply for the scheme by following the procedure given below.
- To apply for the scheme, first of all you have to go to the home page of the official website of Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- After going to the home page, you have to register yourself using the register option using your email ID and phone number and then login to the portal.
- After login, click on the option of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now the registration form of the scheme will open on your screen, in which you have to enter all the information you are being asked to enter in the specified place.
- After entering all the information, upload the photo copy of the required documents and then click on the submit button.
- In this way, you can apply for Maharashtra Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana by following the process mentioned above.
Government under Maharashtra Lake Ladki Scheme 75,Is giving financial assistance of Rs. 000.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline No (Helpline Number)
Through this article, we have provided you complete information about the Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Maharashtra running in the state of Maharashtra. Despite this, to get other information about the scheme or to register your complaint, you can contact Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana helpline number. However, the helpline number has not been released yet. As soon as the helpline number is released, we will update the helpline number of the scheme in this article.
Q: In which state Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme is running?
Ans : Maharashtra
Q: Who started Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme?
Ans : Maharashtra government
Q: Who will get the benefit of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme?
Ans : farmers of maharashtra
Q: How much money will be given under Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Q: What is the helpline number of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Ans : will launch soon
Read more –