Magalir Urimai Thogai Schemethe amount will be directly sent to the bank accounts of the female head of the family. The state government decided to give ATM cards to all beneficiaries in a phased manner. As per the authorities, the receivers of the financial help should not face any problem in withdrawing the amount. The officials will be sending an SMS to those individuals who have submitted their applications but have not been shortlisted. Through the SMS, the applicant will be informed why her application was not got shortlisted. It is suggested to the beneficiaries, not to share confidential banking information like One Time Passwords (OTPs) and CVV numbers with anyone. Read further on How to Check Magalir Urimai Thogai Status.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Status
Magalir Urimai Thogai scheme will be providing the female head of the family Rs 1000 every month. The age of the female should not be less than 21 years and the yearly household income must be less than Rs 1,50,000. The individuals can enroll themselves in the scheme by going to their local Public Distribution Fair Price Shop. The program will also help to enhance the financial situation of the females of the Tamil Nadu government. So far, 1.63 crore applications have already received for the scheme.
The women who want to apply for the scheme should keep in mind that they should not have more than less than five acres of wetland and 10 acres of dry land. The yearly domestic power consumption should not exceed 3,600 units. From each family, one woman can apply to take benefit of the scheme. It has been reported that some banks have debited the amount from the account for reasons such as bank fees and loan repayments. According to the Tamil Nadu government, they will take necessary action against those banks. If the existing banks do not follow the instructions of the state government, then transactions will be done by some other banks.
TN Marriage Assistance Scheme
Magalir Urimai Thogai Status Overview
|Name of Article||Magalir Urimai Thogai Status|
|Launched By||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Beneficiary||Female family head of Tamil Nadu state|
|Aim||To make it possible to check yourstatus online|
Magalir Urimai Thogai Status Objective
The main of the state government to start this scheme is support the women of the state financially. It will protect the rights of the women and enhance their livelihood. With the help of the scheme, the standard of living of the women will also improve.
Free Tablet Computers Scheme
Magalir Urimai Thogai Status Benefits
- Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme will make females financially strong.
- Under the scheme, all eligible women will be getting the amount of Rs 1000 per month.
- The scheme will make women of the state empowered and independent.
- With the help of this program, the quality of life of the people will enhance.
- The best part is that the financial help will be directly sent in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- It will also help in the all-over economic growth of the community.
- Through this scheme, the social and economic status of women will also enhance.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary that an individual should belong to a Tamil Nadu resident.
- Only the female family head is can apply for the scheme.
Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
Procedure to Check Magalir Urimai Thogai Status
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Kalaignar Magalir, Government of Tamil, https://www.tn.gov.in/
- You will land on the home page of the website.
- Now Click on the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Status Check Link option.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter all the asked details such as Application Id, Applicant Name, Applicant Date of Birth, etc
- Then enter the captcha code in the space given.
- Next, click on the Get Status option on the screen.
- Finally, the status will open on the screen.
The female head of the family can benefit from the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Yes, registration Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme started.