Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana Through this, LPG gas cylinder for Rs. 450 will be provided to the beneficiary women. Today we will provide you through this article. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme Will provide important information related to. If you are also a resident of Madhya Pradesh. if you too Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme Want to get the benefit of. So definitely read this article till the end.
MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana 2023
In Madhya Pradesh, Shivraj government has started the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme to provide gas cylinders for Rs 450 to the women of the state. Through this scheme, poor women of the state will get gas cylinders for Rs 450. Which means that only 12 cylinders will be available in a year for Rs 450. After September 1, the subsidy amount will be sent directly to the bank accounts of women who fill gas cylinders. That is, no matter how low or high the rate of gas cylinder is. Sisters will have to pay only Rs 450 for gas cylinder refill.
Benefits of Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme Ladli Bahana Yojana Only women benefited from and benefited from Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana will get it. Through this scheme, dear sister has gas connection in her name. The government will provide them the facility of gas refill for Rs 450. The state government has issued an order to give the benefits of the scheme as per the eligibility of the beneficiary. Now women will be given subsidy on purchasing one gas refill every month.
Ladli Bahana Awas Yojana MP
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme Information about 2023
|name of the scheme||MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana|
|was started||By Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.|
|Beneficiary||Women of the state.|
|Objective||Providing gas refill to women for Rs 450.|
|Benefit||Subsidy amount of Rs 300 per cylinder.|
Ladli Behna Gas Cylinder Scheme purpose of
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan has to provide gas cylinders for Rs 450 to the women of the state. Also, a subsidy of Rs 300 will be given on gas cylinder. So that the bright and lovely sisters can be provided gas facility at affordable rates. Through this scheme, the kitchen budget of women will improve. Due to which their financial condition will improve. That beloved sister of the state in whose name the gas connection will be. Only they will be given the facility of gas refill for Rs 450. Gas subsidy will be sent directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries by the state government.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
How will LPG subsidy be calculated??
ID and data of domestic gas connection holders under Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana and Ladli Brahmins registered under Chief Minister Ladli Brahmin Yojana will be made available to the oil company. The department will calculate the subsidy to provide Rs 450 to the consumers who get gas refill. After calculating the subsidy amount, the total amount will be paid by the department into the bank account of the concerned oil company. The department will pay the subsidy amount to the gas connection holders of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana and Panchayat Ladli Brahmins under Ladli Brahmin Yojana after getting refill in their Aadhaar linked bank account.
Registration will be done at all those centers where registration of Ladli Brahmin Yojana is done.
To avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme, beneficiaries can register on the portal of Mukhyamantri Ladli Brahmin Yojana. Which is already a gas connection holder. Apart from this, those sisters who are beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana. She can also register herself on the portal of Mukhyamantri Laadli Behna Yojana. Registration work will be done at all those centres. Where the registration of Mukhyamantri Laadli Behna Yojana takes place. Women can apply for gas cylinder by going to the same place from where they had filled the form of Ladli Brahmin Yojana.
Government will spend Rs 1200 crore every year
Under this scheme, women will become eligible if the Aadhaar card numbers of the beneficiaries of Ujjwal and the beneficiaries of Ladli Brahmin Scheme match. Which will be identified in the next 15 days. Madhya Pradesh government will spend Rs 1200 crore every year for this scheme. This means that the state government will have to bear a burden of Rs 1200 crore every year. Let us tell you that there are 1 crore 31 lakh beneficiaries under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Brahmin Yojana. Whereas 82 lakh connections are of Ujjwal scheme. Most of the beneficiaries in this scheme will be women from Ladli Brahmin Yojana. The Central Government is giving a subsidy of Rs 200 on Ujjwal gas cylinder. In which women are currently getting this gas refill for Rs 750. But now Madhya Pradesh government will provide LPG gas cylinder for Rs 450. In which women will get a subsidy of Rs 300 per cylinder.
Chief Minister Girls Guardian Pension Scheme
Benefits and features of MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana 2023
- All those sisters will get the benefit of Madhya Pradesh Gas Cylinder Scheme. In whose name the gas connection is.
- Through this scheme, you will get the benefit of gas cylinder refill for Rs 450.
- You will get the benefit of subsidy of Rs 300 on one refill every month.
- The subsidy provided by the state government will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- To avail the benefits of Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana, women will have to register on the Ladli Brahmin portal.
- The state government has made a budget provision of Rs 1200 crore for this.
- For this, the government has issued orders to the department.
- The consumer will have to refill the oil cylinder at the prescribed retail rate only.
- Information about the registered beneficiaries will be released by the state government on the portal from 25 September 2023.
- Beneficiaries can check the information on the portal from September 25, 2023 with the help of Gas Consumer Number, Gas Connection ID and Ladli Brahmin ID.
- The work of identification of beneficiaries for the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme will be done by the government on the basis of data received from all the oil companies.
- Which will benefit women.
- And their kitchen budget will improve.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme
- The applicant must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Sisters will also be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana.
- Sisters of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Ladli Brahmin Yojana will also be eligible.
- All those sisters of the state who already have gas connection in their name will be eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- The applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhar card.
Chief Minister Kalyani Marriage Assistance Scheme
Documents required for Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana application
- Aadhar card.
- Address proof.
- Gas connection.
- Consumer number and LPG gas connection ID.
- Ladli Brahmin Yojana Registration ID.
- Bank account statement.
- Mobile number.
Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme Application process under 2023
To avail benefits by applying under Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme, women can apply at all those centres. Where application is made under Mukhyamantri Ladli Brahmin Yojana. Apart from this, application can also be made by visiting the official website of Chief Minister Ladli Brahmin Yojana. Application for gas cylinder can be made at all those places. Places from where women had filled the form of Ladli Brahmin Yojana. By going there the sisters will get their gas cylinder connection, bank account, Aadhaar card etc. Information will have to be submitted. After this your application will be made under the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme. After this you will start getting the benefits of the scheme.
MP Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana FAQs
Under the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme, beneficiaries will get the benefit of subsidy amount of Rs 300 per gas cylinder.
Through Mukhyamantri Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana, women will get gas cylinder for just Rs 450.
Madhya Pradesh government will spend Rs 1200 crore every year for this scheme.
The list of beneficiaries will be released on the state government portal on 25 September 2023.
Women benefiting from Ladli Brahmin Yojana and women beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwal Yojana will be eligible for the Chief Minister Gas Cylinder Subsidy Scheme. And all those women will be eligible who have LPG gas connection in their name.