PM Gramin Awas Yojana-Under PMGAY , the government is focusing on providing cheap homes to the rural population.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMGAY) is a community welfare scheme. This scheme has been started with the aim of providing ‘Housing for All’ by 2022. This scheme has been started to provide cheap houses to the people of rural areas of the country. Under PMAY-G, the government is focusing on providing cheap houses to the rural population.
Does PMGAY get a home loan?
If you take a home loan in Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, then you get a subsidy of 3% on its interest. Under PMAY-G, you can take a home loan up to two lakh rupees.
You can take this loan from building a house in a rural area to repairing or decorating the house (plaster, tiles, etc.).
Read Also :
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi
What are the features of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana?
- In this scheme, with the help of modern technology like information and communication technology, the identity of the beneficiary is ensured.
- PMGAY includes all these schemes: Aadhaar Platform, Skill India, Jan-Dhan Yojana and Make in India.
- Now the government is planning to include the MGNREGA scheme in PMGAY.
- The central government provides help to build toilets through PMGAY under the Swachh Bharat Scheme and MGNREGA.
- Applicants benefiting under PMAY-G get at least 90 days of wages under the Integrated Action Plan (IAP) in their district.
- Under the PMAY-G scheme, the government supplies drinking water to the beneficiary.
- Clean fuel is also provided by the government for cooking food to the beneficiaries of PMAY-G.
- The government also manages the dry-wet waste coming out of the beneficiary of this scheme.
- In the next three years, the government has targeted to build one crore pucca houses under PMAY-G.
- By 2022, a total of four crore houses are to be built under this scheme in the country.
- Now houses up to 25 square meters are covered under this scheme.
The government has planned to spend a total of Rs 60,000 crore on PMAY-G.
- The assistance received under this scheme is directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Andhra Pradesh
- Central Government
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- State Govt Schemes
- tamil nadu
- Union Territory (UT)
- Uttar Pradesh
- west bengal