Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana – The pension scheme started for the farmers on the lines of farmers and labor is unable to make ends meet. The merchants have become disillusioned due to their conditions. He does not appear to be interested in a pension of 3000 rupees.
The figures are witness to this. Under Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana, only 4802 people have been registered in 61 days. That means less than 80 applications are coming across the country every day. In contrast, 32.94 lakh people have been registered so far under the Shramayogi Maandhan Yojana and 18.29 lakh people have been registered in the Kisan Maandhan Scheme.
In order to provide social security to small businessmen, the Modi Government launched the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maan Dhan Yojana on 12 September in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand. Under which, there is a provision for giving Rs 3000 per month pension to traders in their old age. But this class is not showing interest in the way farmers and workers are showing.
Which state’s traders are taking profit
Interestingly, for this pension scheme, the maximum number of 703 traders have registered their names in the Union Territory of Chandigarh. UP is at number two, where 686 people want to take advantage of it and Haryana (Haryana) is at number three with 488 applications. Karnataka is fourth with 363 registrations in the list and Bihar is fifth with 359 applications. Only 29 people in Delhi have shown interest in this scheme. Most of the traders joining the scheme are in the age group of 26 to 35.
What are the conditions of the scheme?
- This scheme is for traders between 18 and 40 years of age.
- After completion of 60 years of age, a pension of 3000 rupees will be given every month.
- The scheme is for traders whose annual turnover is less than Rs 1.5 crore.
- Even the income tax merchants will not get the benefit.
Where will be the registration?
- For this, any merchant who fulfills the conditions can get it registered by going to the nearest common service center.
- The premium for this will start from Rs 55 per month. The amount of premium will be up to 200 rupees per month according to increasing age.
- The more the premium the trader pays, the more the central government will give in the name of the scheme.
- To avail of the scheme, the merchant has to provide an Aadhaar card.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi