Gobar Dhan Yojana is a scheme mainly linked to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, farmers and cattlemen can make their livelihood by making use of the faeces of their animals and waste hay from the fields, by producing biogas and manure. This scheme will also benefit the “Swachh Bharat” campaign. The cow dung of this scheme can also be used to make energy. The energy created can be collected by the plant. The farmer can use this energy himself or he can also sell it. Our country will benefit greatly from this scheme. Due to the production from this scheme, the country’s environment will also benefit along with the farmers and livestock farmers. The dung that is left after making energy can be used as fertilizer, thus the farmer will get double benefit. Which will also earn the farmer.
|Gobar Dhan Yojana under which Ministry||Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation|
|Gobar Dhan Yojana Launch Date||30 April 2018|
|Gobar Dhan Scheme Launched in which State||Haryana|
Gobar Dhan Yojana Objective
- Improving the standard of living of rural citizens
- Promoting “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”
- Rural extension will be made open defecation free
- Making biogas using dung and waste solids
- Use of leftovers as fertilizer after making biogas
- To increase the income of farmers through the scheme
- This scheme will be implemented in 115 districts of the country
- Providing education, electricity, irrigation facilities in selected districts
- The main intention of the scheme is to make manure from cow dung and waste solids.
Gobar Dhan Yojana Benefits
- Most of the benefits from this scheme will reach the farmers.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the income of farmers will increase. Which will improve their economic condition.
- Useless waste material of farmers’ fields will be used properly and income will also come from it.
- Use of biogas and fertilizer will be beneficial for the farmer under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be able to use biogas generated as energy.
- The dung remaining from this scheme will be used as manure.
- This scheme will give a boost to “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan”.
- After the implementation of this scheme, the spread of farming and animal husbandry will increase in the country.
How to Apply for Gobar Dhan Yojana
- This plan was announced in the Union Government’s budget for 2018-19.
- Online registration will be done for this scheme.
- CLICK here to visit Gobar Dhan Yojana Website.
- Now you have to CLICK on the Registration button.
- CLICK here to go directly to the registration page.
- Now you have to write your name and e-mail in Personal Details.
- Now you have to select Address, State, District, Tehsil, Gram Panchayat, Village in Address Details.
- Now you have to write your User ID and Password, your OTP will be verified by your Mobile Number.
- Finally, you have to click on the Submit button.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi