See the complete process of how to consult a doctor online from Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal, medicines from e-pharmacy, from booking a home lab test to how to join yourself
The central government has launched the Arogya Setu Mitra website, taking another important step to curb the corona epidemic. The government is doing everything possible to fight the coronavirus epidemic and bring awareness among the people. Keeping these efforts in mind, the NITI Aayog has taken a step further through which people like digital consultation, home lab tests, and e-pharmacy facilities will be easily made available from the Arogya Setu Mitra portal. The Arogya Setu Mitra website will help in providing medical facilities to people’s homes.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already started many government schemes to fight this COVID-19 and in such a way it will be easier to fight this epidemic using digital mediums. Prior to the launch of the Arogya Setu Mitra portal, the government also launched the Arogya Setu Mobile App which starts sending alerts to the user before coming into contact with any infected area and people.
During the Kovid-19 epidemic, Arogya Setu Mitra, Aarogya Setu App, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana is benefiting people on a large scale and the government is going to make Arogya Setu Mobile App mandatory for everyone.
Arogya Setu Mitra Website – Online Registration
How to join Aarogya Setu Mitr Portal to get facilities like doctor’s consultation, home lab test, and e-pharmacy, for this, the process of filling the online registration form is as follows:
- Interested people who want to join will have to visit https://www.aarogyasetumitr.in.
- Go to the bottom of the homepage where a link to “Apply to join” will be found.
- Direct link: https://www.aarogyasetumitr.in/apply.html
- After clicking on the above direct link, the Arogya Setu Mitra website, the online application form will open.
- Here, after filling the information asked by the applicant such as name, designation, e-mail ID, phone number, company name, website, etc., click on “Sign Up” after which the Arogya Setu Mitra website registration process will be completed.
Arogya Setu Mitra Portal Features
The list of facilities which are available on Aarogya Setu Mitr Portal is as follows:
- Through Arogya Setu Mitra, users can make bookings to get lab tests done at home.
- If a medicine is over, you can also order medicines online without going out. For now this facility of telemedicine is available in only two languages Hindi and English.
- The government is working closely with pharmacy companies such as 1mg, netmeds.com, MedLife, PharmEasy to provide medicines at home to the public.
- You can also contact the doctor online through this website.
- Arogya Mitra provides the facility of collecting samples from home to provide testing facility for which 1mg, Dr. Alliances have been made with other companies like Lal Pathlabs, Metropolis, SRL Diagnostics, Thyrocare.
Some Other benefits of Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal
We want to tell you that in order to take advantage of the facilities available on this website, your phone should have the Arogya Setu App. The facilities of the Arogya Mitra website can be availed only when the phone has the Arogya Setu mobile app installed. Apart from this, the government has made it mandatory for people working in all government and private sector to use this app.
In Uttar Pradesh’s Ghaziabad, Noida, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has made the Arogya Setu App mandatory for the people, if a phone is not found in someone’s phone, then there is a provision for imposing a penalty on it. Apart from this, instructions have also been given to companies making smartphones across the country that the Arogya Setu app is required to be installed in all new phones already.
- List of Trains that Indian Railways will start running from June 1
- Railways to resume passenger train services from May 12
- Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
- Aarogya Setu Mitra Portal – Consult a doctor
- How to get COVID-19 e-Pass in Delhi