Apple Sarkar Portal:- The world is moving rapidly towards digitalization. Now, everyone’s work can be done by sitting at home. And to fill out certificates and other services at home the government of Maharashtra has come up with the Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar portal. This portal has many features that one can not think of. This portal will be a life-changing portal for people who are busy, and disabled, as this portal allows you to fill out the forms for almost all the services online by sitting at home. So, in today’s article, we will briefly discuss the Aaple Sarkar portal, what are its features, its benefits, what is its objective, the documents required, various departments, services & the procedure to register. READ THE FULL ARTICLE CAREFULLY AND DO LET US KNOW ANY QUERIES IN THE COMMENT BOX BELOW.
Apple Sarkar Portal
The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched the Apple Sarkar portal for the people of Maharashtra. Through this portal, people can apply for different certificates such as Income certificates, Resident certificates, etc. By sitting at home with comfort you can apply. Because of Maharashtra Apple Sarkar portalno one has to visit the government offices.
Seva Sindhu Portal
Apple Sarkar portal Key Highlights
|Portal name||Apple Sarkar portal|
|Launched by||Maharashtra state Government|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Maharashtra state|
|Objective||Citizens can apply for various certificates|
Objective of Apple Sarkar portal
The main objective of Apple sarkar portal is to provide all the Government services in one portal. This portal will help in the development of the state. Aaple portal is user friendly and will save the time of applicant as their is no need to go in any government office and standing in the long queue. Because applicant can do all the government related document work through this portal.
Apple Sarkar Portal Benefits
- By sitting at home, you will be provided all the services.
- This portal will save your lot of time.
- The services will be provided in a quick and hassel free way.
- There is no need to stand in long Queue.
List of Departments in Aaple portal
- Revenue Department
- Water Resources Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Directorate of Cultural
- The Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – MTDC
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – PL Deshpande Maharashtra Kala Academy
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs Department – Stage Performances Scrutiny Board
- Land Record Department
- Energy Department
- State Excise Department
- Minority Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Medical Education and Drug Department – AYUSH
- The Medical Education and Drug Department – MIMH
- Medical Education and Drug Department – DMER
- Higher Education and Technical Department
- Home Department- Maharashtra Maritime Board
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Gazetteers Department
- Tourism and Cultural Affairs – Directorate of Archives
- Women And Child Development department
- Public Health Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Department Of Animal Husbandry & Dairying
- Department of Fisheries
- School Education and Sports Department
- Finance Department
Features of Apple Sarkar Portal
- The Chief Minister of Maharashtra has launched Aaple Sarkar portal for the people of Maharashtra.
- Through this portal, people can apply for different certificates such as Income certificate, Resident certificate etc.
- By sitting at home with comfort you can apply. Because of Aaple Sarkar portal, no one has to visit the government offices.
- The main objective of Aaple sarkar portal is to provide all the Government services in one portal.
- This portal will help in the development of the state.
- Aaple portal is user friendly and will save the time of applicant as their is no need to go in any government office and standing in the long queue.
Mumbai MHADA Lottery
Other Services Provided by Apple Sarkar Portal
- Certificate of Residence in Hilly Area
- Permission for Cultural Programme
- Small Land Holder Certificate
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Agriculturist Certificate
- Duplicate Marksheets
- Certified Copy Record of Rights
- Duplicate Migration Certificate
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Government Commercial Examination Certificate Correction etc.
- Income Certificate
- Temporary Residence Certificate
- Age Nationality and Domicile Certificate
- Solvency Certificate
- Senior Citizen Certificate
- The candidate who is applying should be a permanent resident Of Maharashtra state.
Following documents are required to apply –
- Ration card
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Electricity bill
- NREGA Job card
- RSBY card
- Landline bill
- Water bill
- Driving License
- Property Tax Receipt
- Bank passbook
- Voter id card
- Copy of ROR
- Rent Receipt
- Passport size photograph
Procedure To Apply Online For Apple Sarkar Portal
If you wanted to apply for Portal, follow the given below steps-
- Then on homepage, click on ‘New user Registration’.
- A new page will appear with two links.
- Click on ‘Option 1’. Fill all the required details such as District, Mobile Number, user name.
- Click on ‘Option 2’. Fill all the required details such as namefather’s name, Date of birth, Age, gender, address etc.
- Upload the required documents, passport size photograph and computer authorised signature.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- And you are Done!
Application Process For Certificate
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then on homepage, click on ‘Login’ option.
- A new page will appear with login credentials. Fill all the details. And click on login.
- After login in your account Search for ‘Revenue Department’ On menu bar.
- Then Select- Sub Department/ Revenue Department.
- A list of various services will be displayed.
- Select ‘Certificate’ and click on ‘Proceed’ option.
- Then a new page will appear. Fill all the required details on that page.
- Upload the documents and click on ‘Apply’ option.
- You are done. You have successfully applied for the certificate.
Procedure To Track Application On Apple Sarkar Portal
- Firstly, the candidate has to visit the official website.
- Then on homepage, click on ‘Track your Application‘ option.
- Select the name of the department & sub- department in which you have applied.
- Then you have to select the service name and enter the application ID number.
- Click on ‘GO‘ option.
- A new page will appear with your application status on the screen.